- Deo Due
- WASHING OF DISHES MANUAL AND GLASSES
- MECHANICAL WASHING OF DISHES AND GLASSES
- SELF-CLEANING OVEN CLEANER
- FOAM CLEANERS
- DISINFECTANTS PMC
- SANITIZING BASE CHLORINE
- DEGREASERS FOR OVENS AND PLATES
- DEGREASERS UNIVERSAL SURFACES
- CLEANING FLOORS DEGREASERS
- ACID CLEANERS
- FLOOR WASHER
- DETERGENT FOR LIMESTONE
- DESCALERS CLEANERS
- HAND WASHING CLOTHES
- OTHER PRODUCTS
- LINEA FOR
- DISPENSER PER CARTA
- CASERMAGGIO E ATTREZZATURE
- PANNI, SPUGNE, MOP
- GUANTI, DPI, PRONTO SOCCORSO
- CONTENITORI E BIDONI PORTARIFIUTI
- Carrelli e sistemi di lavaggio
- Asciugamani e asciugacapelli
- LINEA DEO DUE
- Disinfectants and anti rats
- COURTESY LINE FORYOU
- Discs for stripping
- Disks for partial stripping
- Disks for regular maintenance
- Discs for polishing
- Aerated discs for stubborn dirt
- Discs for high-speed machines
- Discs melamine
- Discs for cleaning and polishing marble and chippings
- Disks microfiber
- Rubber discs
- Disks made of natural fibers
- Discs Mop
- Abrasive discs
- Disks made of steel wool
DROPS by DEO DUE is the specific perfume for linen. Thanks to its microencapsulated formula, it gives fabrics a fragrance that persists over time for a clean and fresh sensation on garments, sheets, towels and linens.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
To obtain a good perfume effect on the linen, it is advisable to insert 2 DROPS of the product for every kg of dry linen in the last rinse step.
If you want to perfume dry linen, simply dilute the product in water according to the degree of intensity of perfume you want to obtain, and then spray it in a limited quantity on the linen itself.
Drops of DEODUE can be added to the normal softener to enrich the fragrance and persistence.
An extra tip: if you want to perfume dry linen just dilute the product in water according to the degree of intensity of perfume you want to obtain (max 30 drops) and then spray it in limited quantities on the same linen.
With DEODUE DROPS your clothes will be fresh and fragrant until the end of the day ... as if you were just wearing them!